Friday, August 30, 2013

David Minasian Newsletter #5

What? No newsletters for nearly two years and then suddenly two in one month? Well, I’ll keep this one short and sweet…

Recently returned from Atlanta where we managed to film the final stop on Justin Hayward’s solo tour for a brand new DVD release which I am producing & directing. It was an amazing show and it has now been captured in hi-def for posterity. Justin, as you all know, is lead singer & guitarist with the Moody Blues who has written and performed such classics as Nights in White Satin, Tuesday Afternoon, Question, The Story in Your Eyes, The Voice, Your Wildest Dreams, I Know You’re Out There Somewhere, etc.

As such, the recording of the follow up to my album Random Acts of Beauty will remain on hold until I’ve completed the post production on Justin Hayward’s live DVD. But I promise to get back to it in due time.

Cheers;
Dave
www.davidminasian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment