Tuesday, May 21, 2019

David Minasian Signs New Record Deal

Following the bankruptcy of ProgRock Records, the label I had previously been signed to, I suddenly found myself without distribution for my musical output. That is until Golden Robot Global Entertainment offered me a new international distribution contract. It is an arrangement that was initially suggested to me by none other than Yes bassist Billy Sherwood. An announcement was released today by the label detailing the deal. Under the agreement, Golden Robot Records will be releasing a newly remixed and remastered version of Random Acts of Beauty complete with a bonus track later this year, after which they will release the new star-studded Sound of Dreams album. Golden Robot is headed up by President Mark Alexander-Erber and former Gentle Giant frontman and Polygram Records CEO Derek Shulman. Many within the industry are aware that Derek single-handedly was responsible for signing such acts as Bon Jovi, Nickleback and Dream Theatre. Needless to say,  we are in good hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment