Friday, September 11, 2020

It's Here! The Sound of Dreams Releases Today!

Finally, The Sound of Dreams has been released worldwide! It's been quite a journey filled with lots of ups and downs. It's a landmark album which brings together many of my heroes from the prog world who I grew up listening to. I can't thank Justin Hayward, Steve Hackett, Annie Haslam, Billy Sherwood, PJ Olsson, Julie Ragins, Geof O'Keefe, Kerry Chicoine and of course my son Justin Minasian enough for their amazing contributions to this album. I truly hope you all enjoy it. Already the album seems to be generating a lot of positive vibes. The album's second single The Sound of Dreams (Third Movement) featuring Genesis legend Steve Hackett was streamed more than 30,000 times in the first few hours following its release. Please visit www.davidminasian.com for the latest news and updates regarding the progress of the album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment