Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

My son Justin added a couple of jaw-dropping guitar leads to Panic Attack this week while I provided some acoustic guitar. This brings the total number of songs 'in the can' to two. Now it's onto Blue Rain. Upon completion of this track, I will be submitting it to my mystery celebrity guest vocalist for his consideration.

I've also looked into bringing on a seasoned producer to help with the mixing process. The plan would be to do some final mixes of 4 or 5 of the completed songs sometime next month and use those songs to secure a distribution deal as well as get some samples out there on the net. And while that's going on, I can be finishing up work on the remaining three or four tracks.

Gotta keep moving forward...

If you have any questions, feel free to ask:

davidminasianmusic@gmail.com

Cheers;
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment